Love in the Kitchen - making fast, healthy, homegrown meals you'll enjoy

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday's Table: Holiday Ideas!








Welcome to Tuesday's Table, where we get together to fill up our table with food, drinks and entertainment.  For the next 6 weeks, we're looking for holiday-themed recipes and ideas.  Do you have some great ideas for that leftover turkey we'll have on Friday?  Decorating ideas for Christmas?  Bring them all over and share them here!

We had some great ideas last week!  I'll feature my favorite entries from this week on next week's post.

Only a few guidelines:

  • Please share as many links as you like, but only if you haven't shared them here before.  
  • Add a link back to Tuesday's Table (or grab a button above!) so others can join in the fun.  
  • Sign up for my email reminder here
No other requirements, but visit the other links here, and I'd love for you to follow me too!

And now, for this week's link party - remember, holiday recipes and ideas!






Zentmrs

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for inviting me!

    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan
    I've new here and THANKS for this great party
    I hope you have a great Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the invitation! I'm glad you found me-- I've got your button on my link page. Looking forward to getting to know you!
    Melinda/Auntie Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the invite, Susan! I added your party to my party page so I can come back every week! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for inviting me. I'll be back next week. Happy Thanksgiving! There is a great collection to look through up there.

    ReplyDelete